APICHA Medical Services
Located at 400 Broadway (entrance on 70 Walker Street)
We offer Primary Medical Care with an emphasis on Asian and Pacific Islanders (API) LGBT health and wellness. Come and get primary care from providers who understand and care about you. We speak your language and understand your culture. Stay healthy by making us your medical home!
Primary Medical Care Services:
- Preventive Care: health education, health maintenance, vaccinations, STD screening, treatment adherence education.
- Acute Disease Management: STDs, warts, infections.
- Chronic Disease Management: HIV, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Hepatitis B and C.
- Mental Health Services: Mental health assessments, short term counseling and referrals.
HIV Specialty Care:
- Medical Care
- Mental Health services
- Nutrition services
- Case Management Services
- Linguistic Assistance
Comprehensive Sexual Health Services:
- STD testing and treatment
- Rapid HIV testing
- Viral Hepatitis testing and vaccination
Method of Payment
- Free HIV and Syphilis testing
- Low cost/sliding fee scale
- Most Private Insurances accepted
- Medicaid and Medicare
- Fidelis, Health First, MetroPlus, United HealthCare Community Plan
- Amex, MC and Visa accepted
Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Wednesdays and Thursdays 9:30 AM – 7:00 PM
To make an appointment, call 212-334-6029 during business hours.